1. FIRST VISIT?
Learn to cook like the greatest chefs!
We offer a unique selection of recipes of great chefs on video.
The great chefs will explain step-by-step how to cook their specialities.
You can watch the videos directly on the internet. You decide which recipes you want to watch!
What our website offers is intended for the general public, for limited use within family settings.
You're a great chef and you'd like to get in touch with us? Please follow this LINK
How does it work?
Does your computer equipment allow you to benefit from our services? If you can see the introductory video on our website's homepage, no problem!
What's new on the website?
New content is updated regularly on the "Secret de grands chefs" website.
Find out the new website's benefits:
- new recipes every month
- a well-organised and more extensive catalogue
- collections by type of dish, by region and by chef
- you can subscribe for 3, 6, or 12 months
- a structured "online help" system and clearer answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- our partners allow you to use the same products as them through the greatest chefs' pantry !
All of it comes with modern graphics coupled with a fluid and dynamic navigation.
2. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
Here are answers to users' most frequently asked questions. If you can't find an answer to your question, contact us in writing!
Where can I find my videos?
To find videos, please log in through the Login page and click on the type of recipes you'd like to watch.
Why isn't the VOD programme of "Secrets de grands chefs" free?
The copyrights allow us to film new recipes every month to offer an ever-increasing supply.
Use of a programme by teachers, institutions, associations
The offer of our website has been designed for individuals and to be used within family circles.
If you'd like to purchase a programme for institutional or educational purposes, please contact us .
Your personal data and your rights
Under the law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on computers, files and liberties, you have the right to oppose (Art 26 of the law), access (Art. 34 to 38 of the law) and rectify (Art. 36 of the law) your personal data.
How "Secrets de grands chefs" makes use of your personal data...
Your personal data is essential in order to process your order.
Depending on the options you have enabled in the "My data" section of your account, we will use them to let you know about the website's activities and those of our partners where appropriate.
You can edit your data in your account at any time.
The cookie's purpose is to send a notification when you visit our website. It is essential for the technical operation of our offer. Cookies are only used by secretsdegrandschefs.fr in order to improve the tailor-made service we provide you.
Edit or delete your personal data
You can access your personal data and edit them in your account at any time, including to manage your (un)subscriptions to the available newsletters.
If you want to permanently delete your account, you can send us an email via the "Contact Us" form.
Do I need to stay online to watch my programme?
Yes, you have to be connected to the Internet to play the videos.
Here you will find information about the requirements and the various settings required for video-on-demand.
- Computer: minimum a Pentium III 1 GHz (Pentium IV recommended)
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP SP2,Windows XP Media Center Edition and Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS from 10.4.
- Not compatible with Linux, Ipad, Iphone and Android.
To optimize the operation of the VOD
- A cable connection between the computer and the ADSL modem is recommended instead of a Wi-Fi connection in case of repeated untimely disconnection.
- You can access our service from all browsers